Friday, November 2, 2007

New Opportunities and Old Costumes

Well, I have been slacking a bit on this and need to get an update on here. I have started my new job and really enjoy it. The company is in its early stages so they haven't become an insensitive corporate entity. I like that. I like feeling like I am a part of something, not just the guy by the window who is disposable. I am really glad I got into this early in the game as it will likely provide some really good opportunities for me. I am currently doing some web development and customer support. We are still a bit disorganized because we are in the process of hiring new people and shifting people's roles around to compensate for that. Overall though, I really like it here. I think it is going to work out great. I also purchased a motorcycle and am waiting for it to get here from California. It is getting shipped to my sister's and I have to drive 3 1/2 hours to pick it up. I was really excited because it was contracted to arrive today and I was going to go get it and ride it back tomorrow morning, but the shipper now says it will be here Sunday or Monday. Grrrrr! Now I will likely have to wait another week to pick it up. If you haven't noticed it is November now and my riding days will soon be over for the season. Oh well, what can you do other than be miffed about it. Here is a pic of my new toy.














Ooooooh, this is the best part of the post. I am the activities co-chairman for my college ward and we had our Halloween Party the other night and my roommates and I went as an 80's rock band. Though my costume was new and comprised of modern clothing, it reflected a period of my life that was really fun. The 80's, though often very tacky and ridiculous, were some really good times. The music was amazing, life was less complicated, and overall it was just awesome. I decided to post some pics of the good times. so here you go.


















































Well, that is about it for today. I hope you all enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

The Riries said...

Hi Clint! I think you should update your blog. :)

Keri_B said...

Yeah, ditto to what the Riries said!!!