Monday, May 12, 2008

Life is predictable and unexpected at the same time

I am still here in the Burg working. I love my job, but sometimes my social life really suffers as I am probably the only person my age in this town that isn't married with children. Most of my long time friends have just graduated and moved to different places so I have developed a new group of a few friends that are typically a bit younger than I. I enjoy hanging out with many of them, but sometimes I don't think they relate because of the stuff I have experienced in the past couple of years. I think a lot about my mom and the struggle of losing her and the adjustment it has been for my whole family and they are thinking about how they have a hard test to take and how their roommate doesn't like them and how hard that is. I often get a selfish attitude and get mad that they could be so consumed by something so insignificant. I know and understand that in each of our own spheres we have problems that seem like a huge deal to us, but I just struggle to sympathize with some people because of my experiences lately. I need to learn to be more understanding as I probably had similar struggles and frustrations when I was younger. Well, that is all that I have for today, but stay tuned for an attempt at staying more up to date on here.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Mo, this is Petey, not Kim as it will probably say. Just wanted to say what's up and sorry we couldn't get together before we left. It was a crazy week with finals and graduation and moving and all. Anyways, I'll try to do better to keep in touch. Shoot me a line a plswrk2002@yahoo.com so I can get you email address.

The Wright Family said...

Clintonio! Nice to read some words of wisdom from a young buck! ;)

Keri_B said...

You talk like you are an old man!! (That happens when you turn 23 in Rexburg, doesn't it?)Well, whatever you are, we still love you. And remember, Dave is always gonna be older than you! :)

Clint Moses said...

I am definitely a bit older than 23. Try 27. It is weird that some of my friends from high school have 3 kids and 1 on the way. Bizarro. One day I will rock the family man status. I do find comfort in knowing that Dave will always be older than me and just as goofy. :)

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh. I found your blog. Love it! It makes me miss the berg! Funny I would ever say that huh. :) Miss ya and I will see you in about 3 weeks!